Removeddit is a website that allows users to view deleted content from Reddit. However, there are several other alternatives available that serve a similar purpose. Here are some options:
Review removed content on Reddit. Uses the Pushshift API, built on code from removeddit.
www.reveddit.com is a site for reviewing removed content on reddit users, subreddit, and thread pages. Visit any
reddit.com/r/<subreddit> page and add
ve to the URL to see recently removed content,
An alternative private front-end to Reddit
- 🚀 Fast: written in Rust for blazing-fast speeds and memory safety
- 🕵 Private: all requests are proxied through the server, including media
- 🔒 Secure: strong Content Security Policy prevents browser requests to Reddit
An extension that notifies you of removed content on Reddit.
A (toy) C compiler is written in Rust.
Currently, rustcc supports the following features:
- Unary operators (logical negation, bitwise complements, negation)
- Binary operators (basic arithmetic, bitwise operations, comparisons)
- Local variables (assignment, declaration, variable calling, postfix, and prefix incrementing)
- If-else branching
- Ternary operator
- While loops, do-while loops, for loops, break, continue
- Function calling and creation
As of now, rustcc only supports variables of type int.
Web / REST interface for downloading youtube videos onto a server.
ReSavr: ReSavr is another alternative to Removeddit that allows you to view deleted Reddit posts and comments. It also offers a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.